5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Eyelash Extensions
1. Professional Qualifications: Ensure that lash extensions are applied by a certified and skilled lash technician. Look for reviews and recommendations in your search for a reputable professional or salon.
2. Allergic Reactions: Be aware of the possibility of allergic reactions to the adhesive used in lash extensions. Patch tests can be requested prior to your session to help identify potential sensitivities before a full application.
3. Maintenance Commitment: Lash extensions require maintenance, including regular fills to replace fallen lashes for a full, voluminous look. Good after care is also essential to keep your extensions last longer.
4. Choose the Right Style: Discuss your desired look with your beauty technician, considering factors like length, curl and thickness. Choose a style that complements your eye shape and personal preferences.
5. Natural Lash Health: Prioritize the health of your natural lashes. Avoid excessive rubbing or pulling, and be cautious with oil-based products, as they can weaken the adhesive that bonds your extensions. Choose a certified lash provider to ensure that your extensions are adhered in a professional manner with good, quality products.
Lash Inc Sg