FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are eyelash extensions?
- Eyelash extensions are single / multiple strands of synthetic eyelashes manually applied to each of your individual natural eyelashes.
Are eyelash extensions safe?
- With proper pre-application, application and aftercare, eyelash extensions are completely safe as the eyelash extensions adhesive does not come into contact with the skin.
How long will a new set of eyelash extensions last?
- A new set of eyelash extensions lasts between 3-6 weeks depending on your natural eyelash cycle and aftercare routine.
What is the duration for eyelash extensions?
- The process takes about 1 to 2.5 hours depending on your style of choice.
Can you remove my previous lash set done with another salon?
- Yes, we can do that at an additional charge. Lash extensions done solely at Lash Inc comes with a lifetime of free removals.
Can I apply eye makeup with my eyelash extensions on?
- Yes, you may apply your favorite eye makeup with eyelash extensions on. Exercise care when removing eye make up and try to avoid any sort of oil cleansers. We would advise against putting any waterproof mascara on the extensions, but it would be fine for your natural lower lashes.
Can I go for my regular facial treatments?
- Yes you may. For laser facials, please get your dermatologist to avoid pressing the protective eye gear on your extensions. For regular facials, simply inform your beautician to stay away from steaming your face and avoid tugging or applying anything oil based close to your eye area.
What should I avoid with my eyelash extensions on?
- Avoid hot steaming showers, sauna and swimming for the first day if possible.
- Avoid putting waterproof mascaras on extensions.
- Avoid tugging of your lashes during make up removal by using a dedicated lint free eye pad remover which you may purchase in store.
- Avoid oil cleansers as that will break down the adhesives of your extensions and cause your extensions to fall off prematurely.
- Avoid sleeping on your side.
- Avoid eyelash curlers.
How do I keep my lashes clean?
- Invest in a professional lash foam and brush and cleanse your lashes daily.
- Brush your lashes daily to keep debris, dirt and oil at bay.
How do I decide on a style of eyelash extensions that suits my eye shape?
- Prior to each lash extension session, our highly experienced lash techs will evaluate the condition of your current natural eyelashes. Following which, she would proceed to customise an ideal style for you base on your eye shape and lash condition and offer you alternatives based on the variety of style, lengths and thickness of the extensions available.
Can I do a refill after my initial set of eyelash extensions ?
- Certainly, you may. Refills are advised within the first 2-3 weeks of a new set or the last lash appointment. Refills can only be done if 50% of your eyelash extensions are still remaining within the 3 weeks span. It is not advisable to go beyond 2 refills to ensure that your natural lashes can be cleanse properly with a full removal to prevent any allergies.
What should i do prior to my lash appointment?
- It is best to come with clean eyes with no eye make up as that would give your lash tech more time to work on your extensions
- Avoid caffeine at least 3 hours before your appointment
- Be on time. Show up at least 5 -10 minutes before your appointment and especially so if it is your first time getting eyelash extensions.
- Wear comfortable clothes as you will be lying down during the whole duration.
- Use the bathroom before the process of lash extension commence.
- Let your lash tech know should you have any current eye allergy or prior infections.
Can I get eyelash extensions done if my eyelashes are permed or tinted?
- For maximum retention and the health of your natural eyelashes, we would advise that you wait for a period of 2 months after perming or tinting, before you get any eyelash extensions done.
Can i get eyelash extensions done if I'm pregnant?
- Yes you may. However we would advise that you wait to do so only after you have passed the first trimester of your pregnancy. Alternatively, you may consider a lash lift and tint that is safe for pregnant ladies and lasts up to 6-8 weeks.
How early do i need to book my eyelash appointment?
- Our booking system allows you to book 2 months in advance from the current date.
How do i cancel my eyelash appointment?
- Simply text us 48 hours prior to your appointment date to cancel. For no-shows, please be aware that there will be a penalty charge of $20.
How do i keep up to date on your latest promotions?
- Do follow us on our various social platforms like Instagram (@lashinc.sg) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Lashinc.sg).
What are the current modes of payments that you accept?
- We accept all Cash, Visa, Mastercard, PayNow and GrabPay payments.